BC KAILA SLS
Trim Weights holding up to 4.5kg/10lbs total
• Elastic cummerbund
• Neoprene padded collar
• Interior plush lined.
• Shoulder straps designed to relieve pressure on the shoulders.
• Adjustable chest strap
• Two rear quick dump/over-expansion relief valves
• Dual position hose clip for your gauges.
REGULATOR DUAL 62X
62X First Stage
The 62X first stage is record breaking as the smallest first stage in the diving market: it measures 63 mm high and weighs only 464 g (DIN). This small but powerful membrane first stage is 10% smaller and lighter than its 52X predecessor and has 30% less volume.
Equipped with Auto Sealing (AST) technology that provides protection against water entering the first stage.
The core of the 62X has been redesigned to generate an even better seal, making it an excellent regulator for diving in cold water. The addition of the optional Twin Balanced Piston (TBP) makes this one of the best performing regulators in cold water. The finish is chromed with a pearl-effect surface.
Technical innovations specific to the inner workings of this first stage include a new valve stem seat that is now sharper with a smaller cone radius and reduced angle to better define the sealing surface.
Dual Adj Second Stage
The Dual Adj second stage is made of ultra-lightweight technopolymer and offers smooth and easy breathing at all depths. It features a pneumatic assisted design(P.A.D.) and exclusive Mares patented Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) systems. The newly developed adjustable breathing knob helps divers experience a customised breathing experience even when wearing thick gloves.
True to the Mares brand, the Dual Adj 62X exceeds performance standards at 200m and uses a proven technology at 400m. This highly developed delivery system offers high performance at a very competitive price while providing all the features needed by today’s demanding divers. Equipped with a superflex hose.
REGULATOR OCTOPUS DUAL ADJUSTABLE
The Octopus Dual is made of ultra-lightweight technopolymer which greatly reduces its weight (it weighs only 183 g). It has a pneumatic-assisted (P.A.D.) design that ensures high airflow. Equipped with Superflex hose
• Mares Mission 2 Gauge Console, Imperial:
• Completer Pressure and Depth Instrument Console
• Nitrox Ready to 40% Oxygen Out-of-the-Box
• Luminescent Faces for Easy Reading in Low Light or Night Diving Conditions
• Impact-Resistant Elastomer Boot
• Multiple Eyelets for Attachment of Clips or Lanyards
• 360° Swivel and 36″ (90 cm) HP Hose
• Hose: 7/16″ UNF Neoprene Jacket Double Braided
• Pressure Gauge:
• Compact Lightweight Ergonomic Design
• Dimensions: 5.2″ x 2.8″ x 0.9″ (132 x 70 x 23 mm)
• Weight: 9.88 oz. (280 g)
• Durable Brass Case w/Techno Polymer Lens
• Color Coded for Safe Air Reserve
• Readout: 0 to 5,000 psi
• 1000 psi Color Coded in Red
• 2000 to Full Scale Color Coded Blue
• Depth Gauges:
• 0′ to 230′ Read Out
• Safety/Deco Stop 0′ to 30′ Indicator for Safety
• Max-Depth Indicator Needle (MDIN)
Extremely Handy for Logging Dive Information
Follows Depth Needle to Deepest Point Reached on Dive
Marks Maximum Depth Reached
• High Accuracy and Reliability
• Color Coded: 0′ to 30′ Red Denoting Range of Safety Stops