REGULATOR FUSION 72X
First Stage 72X
The first stage 72X is robust and compact. The body is forged from brass; chrome-plated and finished with a ‘pearl’ surface. It features a balanced diaphragm for advanced and reliable performance at any depth. There are eight low pressure ports: four horizontal and four vertical. All eight are equipped with “Natural DFC” for high airflow in all conditions. The configuration possibilities for technical and recreational diving are endless. The two high-pressure ports are pre-oriented for optimal use. The 72X first stage is equipped with Mares Auto-Sealing Technology (AST), which provides excellent protection against the intrusion of water or unwanted substances. A very simple mechanical solution keeps the internal mechanism dry and free from obstructions, thus providing superior reliability.
The 72X is available in INT and DIN versions.
Fusion Second Stage.
The Fusion second stage is robust and reliable. The body is forged from brass; chrome-plated and finished with a pearl surface. It features high thermal conductivity properties that make it ideal for use in very cold water.
The Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) allows unimpeded airflow and constant natural breathing at any depth. The innovative Twin Power System offers further adjustment, allowing the diver to control the speed of airflow. A simple twist increases airflow when required.
The Ultra second stage is pneumatically balanced with the PAD (Pneumatic Assisted Design) system, offering comfortable and effortless breathing in every situation.
The combination of the PAD and Twin Power systems coupled with the ability to adjust the breathing effort provides the best performance with maximum comfort in all conditions at any depth.
A Superflex hose connects the first stage to the second stage and provides support and flexibility for comfortable diving.
Also available as an Octopus with the same features.
Meets and exceeds the requirements of the Norsok U-101 standard to a depth of 200 m.
All Metal Technology
FIRST STAGE WEIGHT INT:
882g / 31.1oz
FIRST STAGE WEIGHT DIN:
708g / 25oz
SECOND STAGE WEIGHT:
327g / 11.5oz
TOTAL WEIGHT (G) INT:
1345g / 47.4oz
TOTAL WEIGHT DIN:
1171g / 41.3oz
HIGH PRESSURE PORTS:
2 HP 7/16″ UNF
LOW PRESSURE PORTS:
8 LP 7/16″ UNF
REGULATOR OCTOPUS DUAL ADJUSTABLE
The Octopus Dual is made of ultra-lightweight technopolymer which greatly reduces its weight (it weighs only 183 g). It has a pneumatic-assisted (P.A.D.) design that ensures high airflow. Equipped with Superflex hose
• Mares Mission 2 Gauge Console, Imperial:
• Completer Pressure and Depth Instrument Console
• Nitrox Ready to 40% Oxygen Out-of-the-Box
• Luminescent Faces for Easy Reading in Low Light or Night Diving Conditions
• Impact-Resistant Elastomer Boot
• Multiple Eyelets for Attachment of Clips or Lanyards
• 360° Swivel and 36″ (90 cm) HP Hose
• Hose: 7/16″ UNF Neoprene Jacket Double Braided
• Pressure Gauge:
• Compact Lightweight Ergonomic Design
• Dimensions: 5.2″ x 2.8″ x 0.9″ (132 x 70 x 23 mm)
• Weight: 9.88 oz. (280 g)
• Durable Brass Case w/Techno Polymer Lens
• Color Coded for Safe Air Reserve
• Readout: 0 to 5,000 psi
• 1000 psi Color Coded in Red
• 2000 to Full Scale Color Coded Blue
• Depth Gauges:
• 0′ to 230′ Read Out
• Safety/Deco Stop 0′ to 30′ Indicator for Safety
• Max-Depth Indicator Needle (MDIN)
Extremely Handy for Logging Dive Information
Follows Depth Needle to Deepest Point Reached on Dive
Marks Maximum Depth Reached
• High Accuracy and Reliability
• Color Coded: 0′ to 30′ Red Denoting Range of Safety Stops